We found 1 Personal Loans for you!
- Interest Rate*
EIR: 7.9%What is Effective Interest Rate (EIR)?The true cost of taking a loan in Singapore. Loan interest rate is not the only cost, and there are often other costs such as admin fees.
- Total Amount Payable
- Processing FeeWhat is a processing fee?The processing fee can either be a percentage or a fixed amount on top of the loan. It is usually applied as a once-off charge at the beginning of the loan.
- Per MonthRisk-Based PricingPOSB's EIR fluctuates based on factors such as income, citizenship status and credit score. This is known as Risk-Based Pricing. Thus, your final monthly payment might be higher than what is shown here.
- Enjoy interest rates from 3.88% p.a.* with instant approval and immediate cash disbursement!
- Secured application via DBS ibanking account on MoneySmart and get your loan approved immediately.
- You will need to have an existing eligible (i) Cashline and/or Credit Card account to grant the loan amount, and (ii) an existing eligible DBS/POSB deposit account (excluding Joint All, Trust, MSA, SAYE and POSB current accounts) for POSB loan application
- *Note that the rates provided to you are customised and might differ from what's displayed here
- Get immediate cash to your DBS/POSB deposit account
- Get up to 10X of your monthly salary if your annual income is S$120,000 and above
See all plan details
|Minimum Annual Income||S$20,000.00|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||5 Years|
|Principal Loan Amount||S$10,000|
|Loan Tenure||3 Years|
|Interest Rate (p.a)||3.88%|
|Effective Interest Rate||7.9%|
|Total Interest Payable||S$1,164|
|Total Amount Payable||S$11,164|