We found 1 Personal Loans for you!
Lowest interest rates
- Interest Rate*
EIR: 7%What is Effective Interest Rate (EIR)?The true cost of taking a loan in Singapore. Loan interest rate is not the only cost, and there are often other costs such as admin fees.
- Total Amount Payable
- Processing FeeWhat is a processing fee?The processing fee can either be a percentage or a fixed amount on top of the loan. It is usually applied as a once-off charge at the beginning of the loan.
- Per Month
MoneySmart Exclusive: Get up to $300 Cashback! Valid till 12 Jun 2020.
- Min. loan repayment of 1 year to Max. of 7 years
- *E.I.R: Effective Interest Rate of 7.00% p.a. is applicable for all loan tenors
- Enjoy 3.7% p.a. interest rate (E.I.R 7% p.a.) with min. S$30k annual income for 2 -4 years loan tenor
- Enjoy 3.8% p.a. interest rate (E.I.R 7% p.a.) with min. S$30k annual income for 1 year, or 5-7 years loan tenor
- Minimum S$5,000 loan amount, up to S$200,000
- S$0 processing fee + $300 Cashback
- Valid till 12 June 2020
- Cash the next day in your account upon complete submission of documents for loan amount of less than S$100,000
- Application must be submitted by 17 May 2020, and approved by 12 Jun 2020 to be eligible.
- 1 min approval in-principle
- T&Cs apply.
See all plan details
|Minimum Annual Income||S$30,000|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||7 Years|
|Principal Loan Amount||S$10,000|
|Loan Tenure||3 Years|
|Interest Rate (p.a)||3.7%|
|Effective Interest Rate||7%|
|Total Interest Payable||S$1,110|
|Total Amount Payable||S$11,110|