Unlike some other air miles cards, the points accumulated with this card never expire, so you can collect points slowly and steadily. Also offers bonus miles for all online travel bookings with no restriction on merchants.
- S$1 = 2 Miles
- Overseas Spending Rewards
- Min. Spend per month
- Foreign Transaction Fee
Flash Deal Up to S$220 Cashback on Shopping & Dining! Use promo code "SHOP220".
Valid till 10 Jul 2020
- Promo is valid from 25 Jun - 10 Jul 2020
- Applicable to new-to-bank cardholders only
- Applications must be submitted by 10 Jul 2020 and approved by 17 Jul 2020
- Enter "SHOP220" in the promo code field during the online application
- Applicants must charge retail transactions to the Card within 30 days from Card Approval Date to qualify for up to S$220 Cashback
- Refer to Product Documents section below for promo T&Cs
Get the maximum value by
Using this card for online flight and hotel transactions where you can get 3 miles per dollar.
Young working adults or people who like to travel.
Categories to maximise this card
Travel and all spend.
What people use it for
Making travel bookings and big purchases
You want a fuss-free miles card, you don't spend a lot and would appreciate miles that don't expire.
- Double your miles and earn up to 4 miles per S$1 on all your online, and offline shopping spend when you hit your personalised spend goal. Find out more on the DBS Lifestyle App. T&Cs apply.
- Up to S$1M Travel Accident Insurance coverage
- Receive 10,000 bonus miles upon membership renewal with annual fee payment of S$192.60
- Enjoy first year annual fee waiver
- Earn miles that never expire
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.