The Citi Rewards Card is a powerful rewards credit card, offering 10X rewards ($1 = 4 miles) on almost all online spending, ride-hailing plus some offline shopping.
- S$1= 10X Points
- on Online Spend*
- S$1= 10X Points
- on Shopping Spend
- S$1 = 1 Point
- on All Other Spend
Get up to S$300 Cash or Grab Credits! Applies to new to bank customers.
Valid till 13 Apr 2020
- Apply for your Citibank credit cards through MoneySmart between 01 to 13 Apr 2020 and get up to S$300 worth of Rewards.
- Reward 1: S$215 Cash via PayNow
- Reward 2: S$300 in Grab Transport Credits
- Reward 3: S$300 in Grab Food Credits
- Cards applicable for this promotion are the Citi Cash Back Card, Citi Cash Back+ Card, Citi PremierMiles Card & Citi Rewards Card.
- Claim Here to receive the reward.
- You should receive an email from us 8 weeks after the promotion period ends with more details about redemption.
- Only New-to-Bank Customers will be eligible for the promotion. For the full T&Cs, click here.
Get the maximum value by
Spending up to $1,000 per month on online shopping. Earn extra rewards points when you pay for rent, condo management fees, school fees or utility bills with Citi PayAll on Citi mobile app.
Earning accelerated rewards points/miles on almost all online spending (excluding travel-related & mobile wallets).
Categories to maximise this card
Online shopping, Online groceries, Food delivery, Ride Hailing, Other online services and Shopping (department stores, fashion).
What people use it for
Daily online spending for families or individuals, shopping for fashion.
You spend primarily on online stores and on apps, and want to earn miles or vouchers quickly.
- MoneySmart ExclusiveGet S$215 Cash or S$300 Grab Credits (Food/Rides). Valid from 01 to 13 April 2020.
- 10X Rewards on all online purchases (excludes travel-related transactions). Bank's T&Cs apply
- 10X Rewards on Ride-haling, Shopping and Online spends. T&Cs apply
- 10X Rewards capped at 10,000 Points per statement month
- S$1 spent = 1 Rewards point (All other spend). No minimum spend required, no cap
- First year fee waived for Principal and two (2) Supplementary cards
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.