Unlike some other air miles cards, the points accumulated with this card never expire. So if you are the type to collect points slowly and steadily, and don't have your travel schedule all planned out, this might be a good card for you.
- S$1 = Up to 2 Miles
- Overseas Spending Rewards
- Min. Spend per month
- Foreign Transaction Fee
Get up to S$300 Cash or Grab Credits! Applies to new to bank customers.
Valid till 07 Apr 2020
- Apply for your Citibank credit cards through MoneySmart between 01 to 07 Apr 2020 and get up to S$300 worth of Rewards.
- Reward 1: S$215 Cash via PayNow
- Reward 2: S$300 in Grab Transport Credits
- Reward 3: S$300 in Grab Food Credits
- Cards applicable for this promotion are the Citi Cash Back Card, Citi Cash Back+ Card, Citi PremierMiles Card & Citi Rewards Card.
- You should receive an email from us 8 weeks after the promotion period ends with more details about redemption.
- Only New-to-Bank Customers will be eligible for the promotion. For the full T&Cs, click here
Get the maximum value by
Making big purchases with this card.
Students, fresh grads, young working adults. Also good for average spenders.
Categories to maximise this card
What people use it for
Making travel bookings and big purchases.
You want something fuss-free and you would appreciate miles that don't expire
- Earn up to 10 Citi Miles per S$1 spent on online travel bookings
- 1 Citi Mile = 1 Mile with Krisflyer, Asia Miles, Qantas and other airlines’ Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs
- 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent in foreign currency on retail and online purchases
- Priority Pass membership is on application basis and is reserved for the Principal cardmember only, limited to 2 complimentary visits per calendar year
- 1 year annual fee waiver for basic and perpetual fee waiver for all supplementary cards
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.