Unlike some other air miles card, the points accumulated with this card never expires. So if you are the type to collect points slow and steadily, and don't have your travel schedule all planned out, this might be a good card for you.
- S$1 = Up to 1.2 Miles
- Local Spend
- S$1 = 2 Miles
- All Foreign Currency Spend including Retail and Online
- S$1 = Up to 10 Miles
- Selected Online Hotel and Flight bookings
Get S$300 Cash via PayNow! Applies to new to bank customers.
Valid till 29 Feb 2020
- Apply through MoneySmart between 10 Feb 2020 - 29 Feb 2020 and get S$300 Cash via PayNow!
- Valid till 29 Feb 2020
Get 37,300 Citi Miles when you apply, pay annual fee and spend min. S$9,000 for the first 3 months
Valid till 31 Mar 2020
- Get 10,800 Citi Miles upon spending S$9,000
- Bonus of 26,500 Citi Miles credited based on payment of Annual Fee of S$192.60 and Qualifying Spend of S$9,000
- Qualifying spend period starts from card approval date till the end of that calendar month + three full calendar months immediately after. E.g. if card is approved on 10 Oct 2019, the qualifying spend period will be from 10 Oct 2019 - 31 Jan 2020
- Valid for New-To-Bank customers only
- Promotion is valid for card applications from 1 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2020 and approved within 1 month from card application date
Get the maximum value by
Making big purchases with this card
Students, fresh grads, young working adults. Also good for average spenders.
Categories to maximise this card
What people use it for
Making travel bookings and big purchases
You want something fuss-free
- Earn up to 10 Citi Miles per S$1 spent on online travel bookings
- 1 Citi Mile = 1 Mile with Krisflyer, Asia Miles, Qantas and other airlines’ Frequent Flyer and Hotel Loyalty Programs
- 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent in foreign currency on retail and online purchases
- Priority Pass membership is on application basis and is reserved for the Principal cardmember only, limited to 2 complimentary visits per calendar year
- 1 year annual fee waiver for basic and perpetual fee waiver for all supplementary cards