The Citi Cash Back Card has one of the highest cashback at 8%, though there is a rebate cap of $25 per category. It covers typical spending categories in Singapore, so it's a good choice if you are looking for an all-in-one card that can apply to most of your spending.
- Max. Savings at Esso & Shell
- Instant Discount at Esso & Shell
- Cash Back at all Other Petrol Stations
Get S$200 Cash via PayNow! Applies to new to bank customers.
Valid till 31 May 2020
- Apply through MoneySmart from 1 - 31 May 2020 and get S$200 Cash via PayNow
- Claim Here to receive the reward.
- Cards applicable for this promotion are the Citi Cash Back Card, Citi Cash Back+ Card, Citi PremierMiles Card & Citi Rewards Card.
- You should receive an email from us 8 weeks after the promotion period ends with more details about redemption
- Only New-to-Bank Customers will be eligible for the promotion. For the full T&Cs, click here.
Get the maximum value by
Spending a minimum of $888 per month on dining, groceries and petrol.
People who spend quite evenly and consistently on groceries, petrol and dining each month.
Categories to maximise this card
Groceries, Petrol, Dining
What people use it for
You are quite clear about which categories you spend in, and tend to spend consistently and you spend at least $888 per month.
- MoneySmart Exclusive Get S$200 Cash via PayNow! Applies to new to bank customers. Valid from 1-22 May 2020.
- 8% cash back on Dining, Groceries & Petrol daily, worldwide
- Cash back is capped at S$25/month per category with min. spend of S$888/month
- Up to 20.88% savings at Esso and Shell, and 8% cash back at other petrol stations
- First year fee waived for Principal and two (2) Supplementary cards
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.