A great credit card for anyone who likes to dine out, watch movies, shop online and/or take Grab. Higher cash back on weekends compared to weekdays.
- on Online Spend
- Cash Back Cap per month
- Min. Spend per month
Get up to S$60 Grab Vouchers!
Valid till 31 Jul 2020
- Promo is valid from 1 - 31 Jul 2020.
- S$60 Grab Vouchers: New-to-bank cardholders
- S$20 Grab Vouchers: Existing UOB cardholders
- Grab Vouchers will be either Grab Food or Grab Rides vouchers in denominations of S$10
- Applicants must submit their claim form and obtain approval for the card by 31 Jul 2020 23:59 SGT
- Refer to Rewards Redemption Documents section below for promo T&Cs and claim form
Get the maximum value by
Spending at least $600 a month on dining, entertainment, online shopping and Grab.
Young people with few financial commitments and spend mostly on food, going out and having fun.
Categories to maximise this card
Grab, Dining, Entertainment, Online Fashion, Selected online travel
What people use it for
Going out, dining out, nightlife, movies, online shopping
You mainly spend on dining out, like to go out quite a lot and you spend at least $600 a month.
- Up to 10% cashback on Online spend. Capped at S$40 when you sign up by 30 June 2020.
- 8% cashback All Week Grab, Dining and Entertainment for new Cardmembers
- 8% cashback on weekend Grab, Dining and Entertainment and 3% for weekday for existing Cardmembers
- 3% cashback on Online Travel and Online Fashion
- 1-for-1 Dining Deals at over 50 merchants islandwide
- Kickstart your investment journey with the Young Professionals Solution by pairing with your YOLO Credit Card and UOB One Account where you can earn up to 3.33% p.a. deposit interest rate
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.