Consistent high spenders (min $2,000 a month) can get the maximum 5% cash rebate on everything. Cashback is not limited to any categories, but you need to spend this amount every month in the quarter to get the rebate.
- Up to 10%
- Cash Back on Grab and Daily Essentials
- Cash Back Cap per quarter
- Min. Spend per month, per quarter
Get up to S$60 Grab Vouchers!
Valid till 31 Jul 2020
- Promo is valid from 1 - 31 Jul 2020.
- S$60 Grab Vouchers: New-to-bank cardholders
- S$20 Grab Vouchers: Existing UOB cardholders
- Grab Vouchers will be either Grab Food or Grab Rides vouchers in denominations of S$10
- Applicants must submit their claim form and obtain approval for the card by 31 Jul 2020 23:59 SGT
- Refer to Rewards Redemption Documents section below for promo T&Cs and claim form
Get the maximum value by
If you are not confident of hitting the minimum spend every month without fail, go for the lower maintenance cards
People who don't mind tracking their expenses to get the max cash back
Categories to maximise this card
All categories. An additional 5% bonus cash back for Grab
What people use it for
Fixed recurring expenses like subscriptions and bills
You have consistent spending (e.g. $500 or $1,000 or $2,000) and you don't mind tracking your monthly expenses to give you the maximum cash back
- Up to 5% cash rebate on all spend for spend above S$2,000/month per quarter (up to 3.33% cash rebate for spend of $500 or $1,000 monthly)
- To qualify, spend at least S$500 (min 5 card transactions) per each statement month for the quarter
- Up to 24% savings on fuel purchases at SPC and 20.8% at Shell Stations
- Up to 10% additional SMART$ rebate with UOB SMART$ Rebate Programme at over 400 participating merchants
- 1 year annual fee waiver of S$192.60 (First year annual fee waiver)
- Quarterly cash rebate for the first quarter may be awarded on a pro-rated basis. Bank Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.