A no-frills cashback card for people who want something easy and fuss-free. It is a straightforward card with no minimum spend and unlimited cash back, regardless of what categories you spend in.
- Up to 1.5%
- Cash Back on eligible spend
- Min. Spend per month
- Cash Back Cap
Hari Raya Promo: Win a Nintendo Switch, iPhone 11 & More! Plus all new cardholders get $230 in cash!
Valid till 31 May 2020
- Click here for more info!
- Promo is valid from 25 - 31 May 2020.
- Day 1 (25th May): iPad 32GB (worth S$499)
- Day 2 (26th May): Dyson V8 Vacuum (worth S$649)
- Day 3 (27th May): Google Pixel 4 (worth S$1,119)
- Day 4 (28th May): Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (worth S$599)
- Day 5 (29th May): Nintendo Switch (worth S$649)
- Day 6 (30th May): Canon PowerShot G7X Mark 2 (worth S$699)
- Day 7 (31st May): iPhone 11 64GB (worth S$1,149)
- Bonus Sign-up Gift: S$230 Instant Cash and S$20 Cashback Credit. Applicable to all new cardholders.
- Be the first applicant to submit the MoneySmart claim form at 11pm each day to win that day's prize!
- Promo T&Cs apply.
- Claim your gift here.
Get the maximum value by
Using this card to pay for big expenses (e.g. wedding, furniture, electronics) which would easily burst the cap on most other cashback credit cards.
Large purchases, or people who don't want to think about how to maximise their cash back.
Categories to maximise this card
Spend in all categories
What people use it for
Big purchases, every day spending
Your monthly expenses are not fixed
- Get your digital credit card instantly upon approval when you apply via MyInfo
- 1.5% cashback on all eligible spend
- No cashback cap and no minimum spend
- Up to 22.61% fuel savings at Caltex
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.