Best Credit Cards for Deliveroo, Foodpanda and GrabFood in Singapore (2021)
Whether you order your food from Deliveroo, Foodpanda or Grabfood, you can get credit card promo codes to make your meal even cheaper. Here are the ongoing promotions for online food delivery providers in 2020.
4 Best Credit Cards with Promo Codes for Online Food Delivery (2021)
Save money on your food delivery orders by ordering with these 4 cards.
UOB Food Delivery Promo Codes
- Rebate on Shopee, Dairy Farm Group, Grab, SP and more
- Up to 10%
- Rebate Cap per quarter
- Min. Spend per month, per quarter
If we can recommend one, however, we recommend the UOB One Card. It is a popular cashback card in Singapore as it offers an attractive quarterly cash payout based on your minimum spend. You get the maximum $300 when you spend $2,000, $100 if you spend $1,000 and $50 if you spend $500.
DBS Food Delivery Promo Codes
DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card
- Local Spend
- S$1 = 1.2 Miles
- Overseas Spend
- S$1 = 2 Miles
- Staycation bookings
- S$1 = 10 Miles
DBS cardholders can get $15 off first order with Foodpanda and there is also a 28% off for existing customers. Currently, Foodpanda is the only one that has tie-ups with DBS cardholders.
All DBS/POSB credit cards like DBS Live Fresh, POSB Everyday Card and DBS Altitude can use the below promo codes, but we recommend DBS Altitude as there is no category cap or payment method restriction for earning miles. Local spending gets 1.2 miles per $1 spent.
HSBC Food Delivery Promo Codes
- on Online Spend and Contactless Payments
- S$1= 10X Points
- on All Other Spend
- S$1= 1X Point
- Redeemable at Isetan, Metro & TANGS
- 6,500 Points= S$20
HSBC credit cards have some great promo codes with Foodpanda. You can either use HSBC Visa Platinum (cashback) HSBC Advance (cashback), HSBC Revolution (rewards), or HSBC Visa Infinite (miles, high earners).
We recommend the HSBC Revolution in the online food delivery category only because it offers 5X rewards on online expenditure, including online food orders.
Citibank Food Delivery Promo Codes
There's just one food delivery promo code for Citibank cardholders and it's for new customers of Foodpanda. You can use the promo code if you own any Citibank card, such as Citibank SMRT card, Citi Cash Back Card, or Citi PremierMiles Card.
You get 3% rebate on online transactions, 5% rebate on participating dining and coffee merchants and 5% rebate on groceries.
We recommend Citibank SMRT card as there is no minimum spend, which makes it a hassle-free card to own and earn cashback.
Why aren't there Grabfood promo codes?
Beats us. Our guess is that Grabfood works on a different model. Their promotions are centred around the merchants themselves. You get more specific, themed deals, such as 2 healthy meals for $20 from Teppei Syokudo, Cedele and Poke Theory.
But, there's still a way to save on your GrabFood orders. If you pay using GrabPay, you can choose a good credit card for Grab transactions, which could give you 8% to 10% cashback.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which food delivery app is best?
- Currently, there are 3 main food delivery online services in Singapore: GrabFood, Deliveroo and Foodpanda. Deliveroo and Foodpanda have some bank credit card promotions that you can utilise while GrabFood's promotions are more merchant-based. All 3 food delivery apps are quite similar in the types of restaurants they have in their network, but you will find some exclusives. For example, only GrabFood delivers McDonald's. Simply keep all 3 apps so you can compare the deals and food on offer when you're hungry!
How do you pay for food with GrabPay?
- Before checking out your food, you can select the payment method by selecting from credit card, cash, GrabPay, or Paypal. Simply make sure that your GrabPay wallet have enough money and you can pay from it.
Do you tip grab food drivers?
- This really depends on you. There's no established etiquette that you must, but if you are impressed by a rider's service or you just want to appreciate his hard work for bringing food to you, why not?