Has one of the lowest minimum spending requirements to achieve 5% cash back. Cashback is on groceries, dining, transport, telco, subscriptions and kids' retailers.
- Up to 8%
- Cash Rebate at Data Communication & Online TV Streaming
- Cash Rebate on All Other Spend
- Cash Rebate Cap per month
Get S$100 Cash Credit with Maybank Credit Cards and CreditAble!
Valid till 31 Dec 2020
- Get S$100 Cash Credit when you apply for a new Maybank Credit Card and CreditAble
- Charge a minimum of S$250 within the first two consecutive months after card approval if CreditAble Account was approved
- Foreigners are eligible for this promotion. Apply for a new Maybank Credit Card and charge a minimum of S$300 for each of the first two consecutive months upon approval to be qualified for this promotion.
- Applicable for Approved account by 31 Aug 2020 and first-time applicants.
- Valid from 17 April 2020, on a First-Come-First-Serve Basis.
- Fulfilment done by Maybank. Bank T&Cs apply
Get the maximum value by
Spending at least $500 a month on dining, groceries and transport, and consolidating your telco, data and online entertainment subscriptions on it.
Frugal households with relatively low expenses, especially those who go to Malaysia frequently
Categories to maximise this card
Groceries, Transport (public transport, petrol, Taxi), Fast food, Health & wellness.
What people use it for
Families, daily spending
You are looking for an all-purpose family-friendly card, you spend at least $500 or more every month and you use your card frequently between Singapore and Malaysia
- *NEW* Up to 8% cash rebate on all resturant spends in Singapore and Malaysia
- *NEW* Up to 8% cash rebate on and data communication & online TV streaming
- Up to 8% cash rebate on petrol and groceries including online gorcery stores spend in Singapore and Malaysia
- Up to 8% cash rebate on selected shopping stores, contactless bus and train rides, taxi and all passenger transportation servcies such as Grab and GOJEK
- 8% or 5% cash rebate with lowered minimum spend of S$800/S$500 per month respectively. Cash rebate cap at S$80 per month
- 0.3% cash rebate on all other spend with no cap on cash rebates
- 3 years annual fee waived; spend min. S$12,000 per year to get subsequent waiver
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.