Unlike some other air miles cards, the points accumulated with this card never expire, so you can collect points slowly and steadily. Also offers bonus miles for all online travel bookings with no restriction on merchants.
- 1 Year
- Annual Fee Wavier
- Annual Fee
- Annual Interest Rate
Get AirPods or S$200 cashback or 38,000 miles when you apply online and spend!
Valid till 30 Jun 2020
- Step 1
- Apply online for a DBS/POSB Credit Card below, between 1 April to 30 June 2020 with one of the promo codes below:
- DBSAIRPODS for AirPods with Charging Case (worth S$239)
- DBS200CASH for S$200 cashback
- ALTAF for 38,000 miles (exclusively for DBS Altitude Card)
- Step 2
- For AirPods and S$200 cashback - Charge the required min. spend of S$2,000 in 60 days from card approval date.
- For 38k miles - Charge the required min. spend of S$6,000 in 90 days from card approval date.
- Applicable to new to bank cardmembers only.
- For full Bank's T&Cs, click here
Get the maximum value by
Using this card for online flight and hotel transactions where you can get 3 miles per dollar.
Students, fresh grads, young working adults. Also good for average spenders.
Categories to maximise this card
Travel and all spend.
What people use it for
Making travel bookings and big purchases
You want a fuss-free miles card, you don't spend a lot and would appreciate miles that don't expire.
- Online Promo: Enjoy up to 4 miles per S$1 spend on online groceries
- Enjoy up to 4 miles for every S$1 spent on daily rides: bus, train and taxi
- Enjoy up to 2.4 miles for every S$1 spent on refuelling at Esso
- Complimentary travel insurance coverage of up to S$1 million
- 10,000 bonus miles upon paying annual membership fee; Miles never expire
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.sg, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.